BroTPs & OTPs ~ Merlin → Merthur
Merlin: “It is your fate to be the greatest King Camelot has ever know and your victory today will be remembered for every age until the end of time.”
Arthur: “There are times, Merlin, when you display a sort of - I don’t know what it is. I want to say-It’s not wisdom. Yes, that’s what it is? Don’t look so pleased, the rest of the time you look like a complete idiot.”
MASTERLIST — Thank you for your submissions!
- 40 Days and 40 Fights, by dayari
- Added Benefits, by anna_zee
- After School Special, by tourdefierce
- All the World’s a Stage, by justboy_92
- As Summer Comes; As Summer Goes, by beccadearie
- Children’s Home Boys, The, by rotrude
- Coming Up, by Thursday_Next
- Don’t Walk Away, by neuroticnick
- It Takes Two to Tandem, by ingberry
- I’ve Built My Dreams Around You, by ceebee
- Moving Through an Awkward Phase, by fuzzytomato
- No Sense of Responsibility, by hermette
- One Where Arthur Sells Tongue Cuz Being Rich Is Hard Life, by derryere
- Past These County Lines, by lady_ragnell
- Post-It Note Romance,by fuzzytomato
- Rooftop Romance, by merlinemrys
- Small Weird Love, by emjayelle
- Stop Watching, by Footloose
- Studious, by varoooom
- Sugar High, by tambear13
- Sultry Summer Day, by fuzzytomato
- Teenage Dream, by tourdefierce
- Tell Me How, by fr333bird
- To the Syntax of Things, by suntipped
- Trouble, by derryere
- When Good Ideas Get Better, by ingberry
wait i’m sorry
but does anyone else notice how in the second gif, they are so busy staring into each others eyes that merlin doesn’t notice the jug being taken from him?
I’m not in this fandom but I am the guy on the right in the second gif
Other people came here to eat dinner, your highness
it was never here. literally. in the first episode the gay subtext was unbelievable.
#I bet the other knights have just got used to this #like #oh look Merlin and Arthur are having a moment again #it’s your turn to take the tray and finish serving the food Percival #no it’s not I did it last time #get Leon to do it it’s his turn #oh damn it’s not even worth the argument now they’re making out and he’s dropped the tray #that’s the second time today #right #who’s going down to the kitchen to get more food then?
I won’t give up on us
God knows I’m tough enough
We’ve got a lot to learn
God knows we’re worth it
All the times Arthur and Merlin said I love you
Happy Valentine’s Day, my lovelies! I hope you all find the Merlin to your Arthur, or the Arthur to your Merlin, and experience an epic love like these two! ♥
Hogwarts!AU Arthur is the heir to the elite, respected, pureblood Pendragon line and is sorted into Gryffindor, much to his father, the wealthy, Mudblood hating Uther’s pleasure. Arthur is a typical Gryffindor – brave, fearless and above all loyal. He is handsome and is Beater for his house Quidditch team and it is expected that he will marry another pureblood heiress.
But, instead, it is the intelligent, brooding Ravenclaw boy Merlin who has captured his heart. Merlin is a Muggleborn boy from a Cornish village and someone who his father would certainly not approve of.
So, when the Second Wizarding War strikes and Merlin is captured by Uther’s men and thrown into the Pendragon dungeons, it is up to Arthur to rescue Merlin and defy his father’s law, so they can escape together.
If you’re a fan of Itzcoatl’s wonderful Merlin artworks, here’s your chance bid for 7 Original Canvas pieces!
They are perfect for framing and hanging on your wall. The colours on these gorgeous pieces of art are so vibrant in real life and the quality of the subjects are exquisite.
To bid on an offer, simply reply to the comment offering the item linked below and name your bid. You may bid as many times as you like or as is necessary until the auction closes on May 27th (2pm Sunday EDT). If you’re named the winning bidder, you’ll have 48 hours to make your donation to thebig24’s organisation of choice, International HIV/AIDS Alliance, and officially claim your prize.
Merlin 6 [8x10in] Starting Bid: $15
Downpour [8x10in] Starting Bid: $15
Protection [10x12in] Starting Bid: $15
Summer Solstice [10x14in] Starting Bid: $25
Afterwards [12x16in] Starting Bid: $30
Reflash [12x16in]Starting Bid: $30
If you have any questions, please contact the mods at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us spread the word!! Thank you!